Club Fell Race Series
Saltwell Harriers club is actively involved in fell and cross country running, entering teams for both men and women.
To qualify for our Fell Series male runners must complete at least one race in each category plus one other – four in total. Female runners must complete any four races in the series.
Points: First placed Saltwell Harrier = 1 point, second placed Saltwell Harrier = 2 points etc. The winner is the
runner with the least number of points from their best four races. There are prizes for the first three male/female athletes – awarded at the presentation night.
2023 Fell Race Series
- 10 June: Roman Wall Show – Northumberland
- 11 July: Beacon Hill Fell – Northumberland
- 23 July: Chapelfell Top (English Championship) – Durham
- 25 March: Coledale Horseshoe – Cumbria
- 13 May: Fairfield (English Championship) – Cumbria
- 16 September: Simonside – Northumberland