The Saltwell Harriers participate in the cross country North East Harrier League, in both the men's and the women's competition.
The Harrier League is a series of races for clubs in the North East of England. In order to take part you have to be a member of a running club and wear your club vest during races.
At Saltwell we encourage all runners or any ability to take part in the cross country and enjoy the team atmosphere and camaraderie. Let us know if you would like to be registered for any upcoming races.
19/20 XC Harrier League Fixtures
- 28/09/19 - Wrekenton
(Hosted by Saltwell Harriers)
- 06/10/19 - Druridge Bay (Cancelled)
- 26/10/19 - Lambton Estate (Cancelled)
- 23/11/19 - Aykley Heads
- 04/01/20 - Temple Park
(Sherman Cup & Davison Shield)
- 09/02/20 - Thornley Hall Farm (Cancelled)
- 16/02/20 - Thornley Hall Farm (Rescheduled)
- 29/02/20 - Alnwick Castle
- 14/03/20 - Lambton Estate (Provisional Date)
- 29/03/20 - Druridge Bay (Rescheduled)